Buy Sweetstock Tickets Here!
Hurrdat & GOT Live Entertainment present…
Aug 28th – 12PM
Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park
SHAGGY ⋅ TLC ⋅ 98 DEGREES ⋅ MARK MCGRATH
O-TOWN ⋅ LFO ⋅ C+C MUSIC FACTORY
BONE THUGS N’ HARMONY ⋅ THE REUNION OF SOULS
PAT & JT WELCOME…
Sweetstock Throwback Video
Sweetstock in Council Bluffs/Omaha was the premiere, all day multi-artist pop music festival of the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. Everybody who was anybody played the show each year. And if they didn’t, well…they wanted to.
Follow Sweetstock on social media for the latest updates
Get the Live365 App:
Click to listen, play and win Sweetstock Ultra V.IP. tickets!
Win Sweetstock Ultra VIP Tickets!
Homer’s Music and Sweetstock Radio want you to Party Like a Rockstar!
Listen for the Sweetstock Music Mashup and identify all the songs – title or artist, either way is ok!
The Grand Prize Winner gets a pair of Ultra VIP Tickets, up-close seating at Sweetstock ’21, and free food and beverages!
Want to look totally rad when you roll up to see Shaggy? Order your Sweetstock shirts here and pick up day of show at the concert!
Sign-Up for Sweetstock Updates
Stay in the Loop!
Sign up to receive emails and get all the details on what’s happening at Sweetstock.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find an answer to your question.
What Can I Bring To Sweetstock?
- Seats are provided in the V.I.P. area only. Single size, lawn chairs not exceeding 18 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 36 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair are allowed.
- Blankets, Quilts, Beach Towels to sit on
- You are permitted to bring a supermarket sized cooler bag
- Sealed plastic bottled water (still or sparkling) up to 1.5L in size.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas – come prepared for rain or shine.
- If the forecast is for rain please bring suitable shoes and a poncho or raincoat.
What is prohibited at Sweetstock?
- Alcohol, non alcoholic drinks – this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks (the only exception is sealed plastic bottle of still or sparkling water up to 1.5L in size) – alcohol is available for purchase at Sweetstock.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Selfie and Go Pro sticks.
- Aerosols, sunshades, tents and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if its raining.
- Glass – this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Professional cameras (including SLR’s & any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment. For full details read the answer to ‘Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment?’ below.
- Pets (other than guide dogs)
- Beanbags, blow-up air chairs or lounges.
- No hard coolers. SMALL soft sided coolers only.
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Got Live Entertainment does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Can I bring the kids to Sweetstock?
- Yes. All children aged 3 and under are allowed in for FREE (must always be accompanied by an adult over 18.) All others will need a ticket for entry.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times.
- While we allow children to attend, please give some consideration as to whether the environment is right for them. Some performers may have content and/or lyrics which you may consider inappropriate for children and as a licensed event alcohol will be available to patrons 21 years and older.
- For parents considering bringing a baby to Sweetstock – bringing your baby is entirely your decision, however not recommended, for both the child’s wellbeing and safety, and your enjoyment of the show.
Can I stand up in the V.I.P. Seating area?
Patrons will not be stopped from standing in front of their allocated seat during the performance. However, patrons are NOT allowed in the aisles or to dance anywhere other than in front of their own seat. Consideration of your fellow concert goers is expected at all times. Aggression, Intoxication or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the venue.
Please Note: In some cases the performing artist might request that the crowd in the seated area come forward and dance in the aisles. Although we discourage this request from artists this is sometimes out of our control.
Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment to Sweetstock?
Professional cameras and video and recording equipment are not allowed at Sweetstock.
Generally, cameras with powerful zoom lenses or detachable lenses in a carry case are not allowed. We can’t judge that beforehand. It is up to security staff on the day, and debate will not be entered into. Unauthorized or prohibited photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through email@example.com.
Is First Aid available at Sweetstock?
Yes. Please ask Security, Event staff or First Aid officers for help. There will be first aid service attending.
Please consider others as well as your own safety. If someone is in need of medical attention please let Security, Event staff or First Aid know so they can help.
Can I get a passout?
No passouts will be issued at Sweetstock (except in the case of adverse weather conditions or in a medical emergency).
What if it rains?
If it does rain, the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain, bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear.
The decision to cancel the show will be made as early as possible but may not be made until the morning of the show. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Can I smoke?
Only in the designated Smoking Areas.
Will the program times or artists be likely to change?
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
Where is Sweetstock Lost & Found?
If you find or lose something – please go to the merchandise area during the event. Any lost property will be left there.
Is there cell phone reception at Sweetstock?
Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park has average cell phone coverage. Please note that phone reception can be very limited during the event. If you are meeting people onsite or getting picked up at the end of the event, please make the appropriate arrangements prior to the day in case you have issues with phone reception.
- Accessible toilets, parking and viewing areas are available at all venues. Please Note: Sweetstock is held on grass, therefore, there are some sloped and uneven areas.
- If you have Wheelchair or Special Needs booking requirements, or are otherwise unable to complete a ticket purchase on-line please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.
- Parking – ADA parking areas are available in the vicinity of Sweetstock. Look for signs to accessible parking upon arrival, they will be sign-posted.
- Toilets – ADA accessible toilets are located in the main toilet areas on site.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of everyone is Got Live Entertainment’s top priority, and we continue to follow and monitor current guidance from federal and state health officials. Restrictions regarding large gatherings have recently eased, so at this time, Sweetstock does not anticipate an attendance limit. Further, at this time, masks will not be required for attendees but are strongly encouraged for those not fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will not be required for guests, staff, or vendors. Cleaning and sanitization measures will adhere to federal and state guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be provided at various locations.
We’re working hard to ensure a healthy and safe environment, so if you’re ready to get together later this summer, Sweetstock will be here and ready to welcome you back with an awesome day of music and fun.
What if I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
If within the 14 days before Sweetstock (August 14th or later,) you have tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19, experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms or been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of any person who is confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
Double Down Before it’s Too Late!
Get a great deal before they’re sold out and you have to watch it on Tik Tok.